- DATES: 12-17 August 2019
- VENUE: Gonjiam Valley, 28 Sangrim-ri Docheok-myeon, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- HOW TO APPLY: Online application on this page and wire transfer
12 JULY 2019
- Open to all lovers and levels of flute, clarinet
- Hosted by Gonjiam Music Festival
- Phone inquiry: +82 2 537 3522, Mon-Fri 10:00-18:00 GMT+9 • Website Email
- Sponsors: Gonjiam Valley
- 4 lessons each artist
- DAILY RECITALS
- GMF RISING STAR AWARDS
Tuition and fees
- 1700000 KRW:
- Lesson fees
- 5 days accommodation and meals
- 1 ticket to Woodwind Concert 8 August at Seoul Arts Center
INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER
Sender is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
Account holder: Classic Heritage Ltd.
SWIFT Code: CITIKRSX
Bank: Citibank Korea Inc.
Account number: 889 00539 24401
Branch name: Banpo Branch
Address: 215 Seochojungang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
CHIPS NO: CH031986
Gonjiam Music Festival is a collaboration of the world’s top artists to learn about the lives and dreams of the next generation of artists and create a future through music. Music is an inspiration and the beautiful voice we cherish, for it enriches our lives and all others thereafter. As musicians we wish to share our role, our value, made together. This is the philosophy and goal of Gonjiam Music Festival.
As part of its cultural contribution, Gonjiam Music Festival will donate funds towards cancer treatment and research at Seoul National University Hospital and the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) for the treatment and research of juvenile diabetes.