- DATES: 12-18 February 2020
- VENUE: Gonjiam Valley, 28 Sangrim-ri Docheok-myeon, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- HOW TO APPLY: Online application on this page and wire transfer
31 DECEMBER 2019
- Open to all lovers and levels of flute
- Hosted by Gonjiam Music Festival
- Phone inquiry: +82 2 537 3522, Mon-Fri 09:00-18:00 GMT+9 • Website Email
- Sponsors: Gonjiam Valley • Far East Broadcasting Company • Cosmos Music • Dolce • Yamaha • Paganini • Muramatsu • Powell • Mancke • Brannen Brothers • Pearl Flute • Wm. S. Haynes • Burkart • Song Flute Headjoint • Roi • Swiss-Korean Cultural Association
- 4 flute lessons each with a different artist
- Lessons with particular artists can be requested on the application on a first-come, first-served basis.
- DAILY RECITALS
- FLUTE EXHIBITS BY MAJOR FLUTE MAKERS
- FREE FLUTE REPAIR
Tuition and fees
- 1700000 KRW:
- Lesson fees
- 5 days accommodation and meals
- 1 ticket to our opening gala concert, 13 February at Namhansanseong Arts Hall, Gwangju
- 1 ticket to our closing gala concert, 18 February at Lotte Concert Hall
INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER
Sender is responsible for all wire transfer fees.
Account holder: Classic Heritage Ltd.
SWIFT Code: CITIKRSX
Bank: Citibank Korea Inc.
Account number: 889 00539 24401
Branch name: Banpo Branch
Address: 215 Seochojungang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
CHIPS NO: CH031986
Gonjiam Music Festival is a collaboration of the world’s top artists to learn about the lives and dreams of the next generation of artists and create a future through music. Music is an inspiration and the beautiful voice we cherish, for it enriches our lives and all others thereafter. As musicians we wish to share our role, our value, made together. This is the philosophy and goal of Gonjiam Music Festival.
As part of its cultural contribution, Gonjiam Music Festival will donate funds towards the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) for the treatment and research of juvenile diabetes.
Applicant Photo Upload (Filename example: JohnSmith.jpg)