Gonjiam Flute Festival 2020: Arriving and Departing
SHUTTLE BUS : Seoul Arts Center > Gonjiam Valley
- Departure time: Feb. 12 at 7:00 (time subject to slight change)
- Place: Front of the National Traditional Music Center 국립국악원
- Please arrange your own breakfast. The first meal on February 12 at Gonjiam Valley is lunch.
- Individual departures must arrive at Gonjiam Valley by 8:30 a.m. (Staff: +82 10-4123-9224)
- Please attach your name tag and contact information to each bag.
NOTE: When calling a phone number using a Korean phone, add a 0 to the front of the phone number. Ex. our staff number would be dialed 010-4123-9224.
After arriving at Gonjiam Valley, you will receive the following at Healing House:
- accommodation assignments
- a program booklet
- festival t-shirt
- ID badge
- schedule at the Healing House
We will start the camp schedule from 10:00 a.m. after the masterclass room tour from the staff.
For those arriving individually, below are destination names and addresses to show to your taxi driver:
DEPARTURE DAY (February 17) Gonjiam Valley > Seoul Arts Center
- Breakfast at Gonjiam Valley is from 8:00-10:00 a.m.
- Participants staying at Konjiam Resort should check out by 8:50 am and board the shuttle bus to Gonjiam Valley, departing at 9:00 a.m.
- Shuttle buses from Gonjiam Valley to Seoul Arts Center depart at 10:00 a.m. The shuttle bus is scheduled to arrive at the SAC parking lot entrance at about 11 a.m.